Series AVPCL2 LED - Full Cutoff
Intended Use: Energy efficient solution for local roads, residential communities, commercial streetscapes, campuses, parks, walkways, green spaces and site lighting.
As municipalities and utilities initiate conversions to LED in common applications, the new ARDL LED is designed to have utility grade standardized features for a great value! AVP LED family has expanded to include a full cutoff version using the LEM 10, 20 and 30 LED modules, which improves energy efficiency and reduces maintenance. Together, the AVPL2 (standard version) and AVPCL2 (full cutoff version) combine to give a great set of high performance LED solutions for applications for the Valiant style.
The upscale aesthetics and install friendly features make it an extremely versatile product. Its downward directed lumens are well-suited for residential areas, city streetscapes, green spaces and retail areas, but the universal appeal of the standard and full cutoff AVCPL2 Series offering provides a uniformed look for makes it compatible with almost any application.
- Six lumen packages replacing up to 150W HPS incumbents
- 3K, 4K & 5K CCT choices
- Multiple distributions - Type II, III & V
- L70 @ 25C = >100,000 hours
- Rated driver life @ 25C = 50,000 100,000 hours depending on lumen package and voltage
- Ease of maintenance features, including tool-less hardware options and easy access to electronic gear
- CSA listed suitable for 30°C ambient
- P3, P5 and P7 NEMA receptacle options
The AVPCL2 LED is fully controls compatible and are well suited to Smart & Simple control solutions like the new DTL DLL photocontrol and the sophisticated ROAM controls available from Acuity Brands.
Decorative Post Top